This is a comprehensive website and social media audit that will give you insights into what’s working and what’s not. How Google ranks you, how your content is performing and whether you are using the best keywords. We also carry out a competitor analysis and produce a comparison chart with two of your main competitors. This will be presented in a detailed report for review.
- Website, search engine optimisation and social media overview – measuring levels of engagement, what works and what needs improvement
- We’ll prepare a detailed list of keyword and content recommendations
- Competitor Analysis – direct comparison of 2 of your competitors, presented side by side to see who has the most authority on a subject and what keywords opportunities there are to out rank them
- Priority list of tasks to increase engagement and capture leads
Pre-workshop we carry out an audit of the website and current digital marketing activities.
The Marketing Workshop is a full day session to assess the company and its position in the market it operates in, this covers:
- The value of story-telling in generating attraction, engagement and conversion
- Customer persona and understanding the needs and wants of the target audience
- Customer journey mapping
- Tactics to raise awareness of services or products and drive conversions
Following the workshop recommendations will be given in a detailed report to raise awareness and drive online traffic, this includes:
- Highest priorities to target success
- Recommendations for optimising online presence
- Persona and content map compiled for use
- Inbound marketing content recommendations for lead generation
Following the report and audit from the workshop if required a Gantt style production plan can be produced for both internal/external teams to cover operations throughout the duration of the digital marketing project. Mapped out 3 months in advance, allowing for flexibility to change/move items should the need arise.
Audit + Workshop Package: £1800+VAT
Latest Blog Posts
Then build a better reputation online by having amazing reviews and testimonials.read more
As 2019 comes to an end, it’s time to start putting together plans and goals for the coming year. Have you decided what you want to achieve in 2020?read more
When designing a lead magnet for your website or pop up, the three most important factors to keep in mind are: Specificity, Immediacy and Brevityread more